Character building for Men is perhaps the most important task he could ever undertake in his life.
All of your results in life will be based on who you are at your masculine core. Your train of thought, your automatic reactions to situations, and how you deal with conflict and other people are all linked to your character.
Women are much attracted to a man’s character and personality than by his looks, possessions, or achievements. Even more so, high-quality, intelligent women, those with more experience in dealing with men, tend to have an inherent ability to see a man for what he truly is on the inside, regardless of the halo effect created by his physical appearance or the material representations of his high-status.
Armed with this knowledge, it is of best interest for you to focus on the development of your character and personality first and foremost.
This is just a starting point, but for the sake of helping you to get your feet wet, here are a few manly character-building tips: –
- Start a new challenging hobby, something that you can see yourself becoming really good at. This will build your manly confidence and it will also help you to develop discipline as you hone your skill and increase your knowledge in a new area.
- Develop a new skill or old talent and use it as a means to get ahead in your career or even build a business. This will help you to take conscious control of the self-development process by forcing you to hone your mental faculties to be creative in your work.
- Travel with your woman often and plan unforgettable experience with her. Take the initiative and make it your business to ensure that her life is filled with romantic fun and adventure. This will help you to develop your organizational and creative capacities where your woman is involved.
- Set a challenging goal for yourself and commit to attaining it. This will help you to build character and will show your woman that you are goal-driven and ambitious.
- Join a gym or sports team or pick up a martial art and develop your body. This is vitally important. why? Because physical strength and martial courage are two qualities that have been considered absolutely “masculine”, in its purest essence, throughout human history. And although it may not seem like it, developing your physical strength and increasing your capacity for martial courage also aids your character development. Pursuing such activities greatly increases your own manly confidence while at the same time, making you far more physically attractive to women on a biological and primal level. It will also help you to develop self-discipline and mastery, as becoming competent in any kind of weight training, sports, or martial arts will require great amounts of effort and persistence.
- Read more book that will propel you forward in life. Try to get more reading done in the year. Any book that will aid in your personal development (like this one) will help you to build a stronger character by sharpening your mental faculties and your ability to solve problems.
- Find some friends that will help you excel in life. Join a social club where men gather and find ways to add value to the gathering and to your community. This will help you to grow in character as you are forced to learn how to relate better with other men in order to get your needs met and the needs of others by working together.
- Be creative in your love life and treat your woman as if she were the most important person on earth (isn’t she?). come up with fun and creative ways to show your affection on an on-going basis. This will help you to develop the virtues of love and gratitude, as the more you pour yourself into the relationship, the greater rewards you will reap.
- Take charge of situations on your job or at home. Be proactive. Offer up suggestions to solve conflicts, be the first one to make a move, and take more initiative. Learn to become a masterful decision-maker. This will help you to develop the masterful quality of personal initiative. A trait that is common in All leaders in every walk of life.
. Go above and beyond the call of duty in your love life and develop your manly resourcefulness in your relationship. Learn what really makes your woman tick and ensure that her needs are met even before she realizes she had one. This will help you to develop the habit of going the extra mile and over-delivering on your promises and commitments.
Those suggestions should be more than enough to help get you started.
Even through they’re all pretty useful suggestions, you’ve got to do the work. Start with something and commit to seeing it through. Take action now, and challenge yourself. This is the only way to build the strong character that you want and the masculine qualities that the woman of your dreams will need in order to submit to your leadership. Remember, cultivating a strong, masculine character is important for any man who desires greater success and relationship happiness.
When a man goes about his life consciously building his character and making the world around him a better place, he makes himself more useful to others. As his intrinsic value enlargers, so does his social significance. Such a men will eventually by seen as possessing high sexual value to women; thus, transforming himself into an irresistible catch to the woman he desires or an irreplaceable lover to the women he has already committed to.
This is taken From What Women Want in A Man_ How to Become the Alpha Male Women Respect, Desire, And Want to Submit To
Written by Arshad. A