The Power of Law
The power in and of yourself to overcome these patterns, you do have the power to do some things that will bring fruits of victory later:
1. You have the power to agree with the truth about your problems. To confess means to “agree with.” You have the ability to at least say “that is me.” You may not be able to change it yet, but you can confess.
2. You have the power to submit your inability. You have the power to humble yourself and turn your life over to him. You may not be able to make yourself well, but you can call the Doctor! The humbling of yourself commanded
3. You have the power to search and ask and others to reveal more and more about what is within your boundaries.
4. You have the power to turn from the evil that you find within you. This is called repentance. This does not mean that you’ll be perfect; it means that you can see your parts as aspects that you want to change.
5. You have the power to humble yourself. Others to help you with your developmental injuries and leftover childhood needs. Many of your developmental injuries and leftover childhood needs. Many of your problematic parts come from being empty inside.
6. You have the power to seek out those that you have injured and make amends. You need to do this in order to be responsible for yourself.
What you can do is influence others. But there is a trick. Since you cannot get them to change, you must change yourself so that their destructive patterns no longer work on you. Change your way of dealing with them; they may be motivated to change if their old ways no longer work.
Another dynamic that happens when you let go of others is that you begin to get healthy, and they may notice and envy your health. They may want some of what you have.
One more thing. You need the wisdom to know what is you and what is not you.
This article is taken from Boundaries
Written by Arshad. A