Ask to your Self
- Do you Practice being better than Yesterday?
- Can you remember a bad assignment that you have given yourself?
- What lesson(s) did you learn from it?
- Name an area of your life where you would benefit by doing the opposite?
- How would as “Hour of Giving” improve your relationship and your business?
- Who do you need to start saying ‘no’ to?
- Do you journal?
- Do you have an exercise routine in the morning?
- Do you meditate?
- What is one thing you can do immediately to make your business better?
- What is one thing you can do immediately to make your family better?
- Is there an area of your life that hinders you because you have too many choices?
- Describe a time in your life where a painful situation turned into a big win.
- How many books did you read to completion last year?
- Have you used pain to your advantage?
- Would those who know you best say you smile enough?
- Allow yourself to dream for a minute. Is there an area in your business where you can 10x your income while doing the same amount of work?
- How can you begin to implement that idea?
- What is your “Golden Day” number?
- Do you make people happy for a living?
This Article is taken from Freelance to Freedom
Written by Arshad. A